Our Kodak 8100 3D scanner allows us to take high-quality three-dimensional images of your condition, thereby providing you with more targeted, more precise, and more effective treatment. Cone Beam CT scans are only taken when necessary, and the benefits of them are innumerable:
- Three-dimensional Cone Beam CT scans allow Dr. Limosani to better detect, locate, and treat endodontic conditions, such as abscess formation, resorption, and complex anatomy.
- It utilizes 80% less radiation than a traditional x-ray, but yields far more usable information.
- Unlike a conventional dental x-ray, a Cone Beam CT scan can distinguish the differences among various tissues, such as bone, teeth, nerves, and soft tissue.
- The Cone Beam CT scan will help Dr. Limosani give you the most accurate diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment recommendations. These scans often yield information that helps you avoid unnecessary treatment.
- A Cone Beam CT scan is a cost-effective way of identifying a wide range of dental issues. The efficiency of a Cone Beam CT scan allows for less expensive and more efficient treatment.